Sydney

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thing #22: LiveBinders

LiveBinders is a interesting site that allows you to create different binders and save different information there concerning the subject. It also has the option to fill your binder with Google, in which it will take things from Google that fit your binder subject. I created three binders entitled Art Teaching Ideas (for lesson plans), Organizing Your Classroom (for great organizing tips), and Display Your Work (for bulletin board ideas). Though I found this site a neat way to organize information, I don't know if it is necessarily one I will use. I think some of the other sites we've looked at throughout the term were much more efficient. Here's an example of my Art Teaching Ideas binder: Art Teaching Ideas

0 comments:

Post a Comment