Sydney

Monday, July 23, 2012

Thing #9: Image Generators

Image generators let you be in control of your own creativity. You no longer have to be an artist to create awesome images for your classroom use! A site that I absolutely love for this purpose is Comic Strip Generator. Here you can find over 750 different comic strips that you can use to insert your own text and create a comic. It's THAT simple. I decided to play around and show you some of my own examples.
These are just a couple examples. Notice how you can also add a title to your comic strip! I chose to make my comic about art because that is the field I plan to go into, however, this could be used in virtually any subject. Grabbing attention can be the most difficult thing with children, and this is a fun way to do such.

1 comments:

phillips1984 said...

I haven't been crazy about some of the things we've covered in these 23 "things", but I have to admit I really liked the image generators. They make being creative really easy, which is nice since I'm not especially creative. Also, I like your jokes!

Post a Comment